Custom Interior Styling Project Management
Whether you wish to redesign a room, or embark on a complete home makeover, I provide a full range of interior styling services. I will help you define your personal style to create rooms you will love. Once we have established the project paramenters and decided on a budget, you will have access to furniture and decor selections available only to my design clients. Whenever possible, I pass on my to-the-trade discounts to you for window treatments, furniture and accessories. Hourly design fee $150.
- Our redesign packages involve using what you already have to create environments that seem fresh, new, and updated.ReDesign Consultation and Report for the “DIY” with an EYE for Design – $250
In this intensive in-home consultation, we will be using a detailed and customized Design Report to write down everything that needs to be done in the main areas of your home, so that they shine! This DIY service is designed to give you all the objective, expert advice you need to do the design work yourself in the form of a detailed, design report.
The consultation can take up to 2 hours and we will cover the following:
- Detailed phone interview in order to completely understand your project, style and preferences
- Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
- De-cluttering, rearranging and optimizing space in each room
- Highlighting architectural features and freshening up each room
- Lighting, window treatments and accessory arrangement
- Color advice and emotional connection points in each space, so you love the look of each space!
You will walk away with all the answers, a Priority Shopping List and an Exclusive Vendor List to help you complete the design process and set you well on your way to a gorgeous looking home!
Power Styling and Mini-Makeover — $450
This redesign service is all about rolling up our sleeves, following the detailed Design Report and working together to start rearranging the main areas of the home. You won’t believe the difference a few hours makes just using what you already own!
This service can take up to 4 hours and includes:
- Kitchen design and organizational strategies
- Main living area design and emotional connection point set up
- Main bathroom design
- If time permits, we will tackle other key living areas
One-Day-Home-Makeover — $750
Do you have a larger home with more than a few hours of work that needs to be done? No problem! This service simply extends our time together to include a day of rolling up our sleeves, following our detailed Design Report and tackling the main areas of the home.
Power Shopping — $75 per hour
We’ll create a budget and shop for those accessories that add the WOW factor to each space in your home. I’m an expert in sourcing the best items at the most reasonable prices!